Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Technique Tuesday Memory Keeper Studio Valentine's Layout



Hello there!  How are you all doing today?  I nearly forgot to share a Valentine's Day layout I created back in December for Technique Tuesday's CHA booth.  I had so much fun creating this one!  My assignment was to use a mix of different Memory Keeper Studio Stamps and Fresh Cut Studio dies from several different months.  This little circle border inspired by a wonderful Creative Scrappers sketch (#115 found HERE) which was perfect for this!



I chose to stamp my images with a mix of white heat embossing on red cardstock and red ink on white cardstock.

To create my layout I paired it with some of Doodlebug's Sweetheart collection papers from last year.  Love how the kraft paper looks with the red and bright white!






Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  Hope your having an awesome day!  :)



Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)

1 comment:

  1. To say I LOVE this is just too weak - I ADORE, ADMIRE, and JUST PLAIN LOVE this layout!!! So great - love the way you have used your supplies to make a layout that just exudes with the love you have for your daughter!!! So very impressed and the thing I love the most - your perfect stitching and just all the Love I can feel on this page!!! Super awesome, Mendi - you did so GOOD!!!! Have a super great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...