Saturday, October 25, 2014

Another set of Lawn Fawn Fall & Halloween Themed Cards

Hi there!  I'm back today with some more Lawn Fawn Fall and Halloween themed cards.  :)

Up first I have a card using one of my favorite images from Lawn Fawn's Critters In Costume set.  I colored my images with Copic markers and then kept it really simple by just rounding the corners, adding some washi tape and a little bit of Stardust Stickles on my stars.


Up next I have a little card using some Doodlebug papers along with Papertrey Ink's Polka-dot Parade #7 mini stamp...  (So I realized last minute that this isn't actually a Lawn Fawn card, but I think it captures the same spirit so I decided to throw it in with this share anyway).  ;)


And for my last card... I created a fall scene by mixing several my Lawn Fawn favorites.  The fox and sentiment came from their Into The Woods Set, the trees are from Critters of The Forest & Sweet Christmas, the clouds dies are from their Spring Showers set and the woodgrain print is from their Woodgrain Backdrops.


I love my Lawn Fawn stamps and how they always inspire me to pull out my pens and color like a kid again.  I hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for checking in with me today.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable and so fun cards!!! Love that last one with the wood grain and the super fun fox!! Love the ghosts card also - so well done!! Love your technique and your absolute talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I'm from the MarkerPOP! blog, and I'm Pinning a bunch of your Lawn Fawn cards to our Lawn Fawn Pinterest Page; they're just AMAZING inspiration for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...