To create my little Santa Owl I used a super cute cutting file from a Lettering Delights set called Nancy Happy Holiday. If you just recently stumbled across my blog you can learn more about how to create shaped cards on your Silhouette with a video tutorial I shared HERE.
My Supply List:
- Owl diecut- Lettering Delights “Nancy Happy Holiday”
- Cardstock- Bazzill Basics (light kraft), Recollections (dark kraft) & Neenah (solar white)
- Patterned Paper- My Little Shoebox Winter Wonderland “Boughs of Holly”, Doodlebug Santa’s Workshop “Cheery Chat”
- Ink- Colorbox (Warm Red, Chestnut Roan, Aqua), Tsukineko (onyx black)
- Sentiment Stamp- Papertrey Ink “Holiday Button Bits”
- Buttons- Papertrey Ink
- Embroidery Floss- DMC
Thanks so much for hanging with me today.