Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 7- A Santa Owl Shaped Christmas Card

Hi there!  For today's inspiration I have a fun card to share that was featured in Northridge's "Create: Holiday" November 2013 issue.

To create my little Santa Owl I used a super cute cutting file from a Lettering Delights set called Nancy Happy Holiday.  If you just recently stumbled across my blog you can learn more about how to create shaped cards on your Silhouette with a video tutorial I shared HERE.


My Supply List:

  • Owl diecut- Lettering Delights “Nancy Happy Holiday”
  • Cardstock- Bazzill Basics (light kraft), Recollections (dark kraft) & Neenah (solar white)
  • Patterned Paper- My Little Shoebox Winter Wonderland “Boughs of Holly”, Doodlebug Santa’s Workshop “Cheery Chat”
  • Ink- Colorbox (Warm Red, Chestnut Roan, Aqua), Tsukineko (onyx black)
  • Sentiment Stamp- Papertrey Ink “Holiday Button Bits”
  • Buttons- Papertrey Ink
  • Embroidery Floss- DMC

Thanks so much for hanging with me today.


1 comment:

  1. I love owls...and I REALLY love this card! You and all your wealth of die-cutting knowledge AMAZE me!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...