Monday, January 14, 2013

Lori Whitlock Frosty Thank You Cards

Today I am sharing some cards over at Lori's blog using some more of her wonderful digital frosty papers.  I had some extra paper scraps I had leftover from last week's layout (seen here) so I was able to make a couple cute post holiday thank you cards. 
 
Working with some of the same shapes I was able to give the snowman cutting file a new twist by enlarging him and using just his head and shoulders. I love how he looks paired with Lori's thought bubble and cute thank you phrase. The cherry on top is that I was able to create something useful with small scraps that would otherwise be lining my waste paper basket.
 
For these cards I used the following shapes & digital files:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)
 

2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Love the colors on this super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I really haven't been over here to your blog in a long time...you've been super busy!!! I am SOOOO loving this bright fun card (love the blues in there!!)! That snowman is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...