Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Thanksgiving Card

Hi there!

I am still up to my eyeballs working on a fun project I can't quite share yet so today I thought I would dig out a Fall card I made a couple years back using Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg collection and some stamps by Unity...





My husband is returning from a long string of business trips which has kept him away from home for all but about a 1-1/2 weeks since the late September.  I was doing pretty good, but this last week has been hard as I realized how little adult conversation I am getting and how much I'm craving it.  And then there has been the dreary Northwest rain which hasn't helped (rain and dark skies can be seriously depressing).  But he'll be here on Saturday so I can see light at the end of the tunnel--I am so excited to have him back home!  He might actually get to stick around for two whole weeks before sneaking in another trip before Thanksgiving.  ;)
 
I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)


 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that you're missing your hubby....that would be hard. I feel really blessed that my DH has a job where he rarely has to travel. I'm excited to see the new project you're working on. But this is such a cute fall/thanksgiving/thank you card...love those stitched strips of adorable patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved this collection but it never found its way to my home :-(. Beautiful card. Sorry you are feeling so alone. But we will see each other next week! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...