Hello and welcome to Lori Whitlock's September blog hop! You should be arriving here from Corri's blog or if you're just joining us you can start from the beginning at Lori's blog. :)
Today I have a layout to share using Lori's newest collection for Echo Park called The Story of Our Family. I decided to use it with some photos of my little sister that I've been wanting to scrapbook, pairing several of Lori's cutting file shapes together with some of the dies from the collection.
For my title I used three different cutting files (linked below), layering them over the flowers printed on the background paper. I love how those flowers grounded my die-cuts!
Today I used the following cut files available in Lori's shop:
This week you can get 30% off all her and Kolette Hall's amazing cutting files and fonts using the code "SEPTEMBER" through September 13, 2015. :)
There's also a one-day sale going on over at Snap.Click.Supply using the code "SEPTEMBER".
In honor of our hop Lori is also giving away $20 to her shop. :)
She also is giving away THIS free cutting file when you use the coupon code "FALL" at checkout.
Don't forget to check out all the inspiring projects at my fellow teammates blogs. Your next stop in the hop is Kathy's Blog. :)
- Lori Whitlock
- Corri Garza
- Mendi Yoshikawa (you are here)
- Kathy Skou
- Tya Smith
- Chrissy Guido
- Ashley Cook
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks so much for stopping by. :)
Interested in the products I used to create my projects today? To make supplies easier for you to find, I have listed them below (affiliate links included).
Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)
- Echo Park - The Story of Our Family Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit
- Echo Park - The Story of Our Family Collection - Designer Dies - Flower Set 4
- Echo Park - The Story of Our Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Borders
- Echo Park - The Story of Our Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Family Small Floral
- Echo Park - The Story of Our Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Houses
- Echo Park - The Story of Our Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - 4 x 6 Journaling Cards