Monday, July 20, 2015

CardMaker Magazine- Stamp & Die Organizational Binders

I was recently honored to be asked to serve on the CardMaker Magazine's blog team for a 6-month term and today I'm excited to be sharing my first blog post over there.

They asked me to share an organizational tip and I had been saving an awesome one just for an occasion like this.  Make sure to head on over there as I share my new system that I adopted last summer.  I promise you won't be disappointed--I have been loving it!  :)


You can check out my full post HERE.  It's the perfect summer project and I can't believe how much time it has saved me in the long run.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a perfect solution. Do you catalog your stamps the same way? How do you store your stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I share pictures for my stamp binder over at the CardMaker blog. My stamps are easier to locate though--I store them by manufacture and theme using Jennifer McGuire's system with clear pockets by Avery Elle or Simon Says Stamp which I then label at the top and then store in clear Linus fridge bins. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Going to head over there now to read the full post! By the looks of it, its looking pretty awesome! And congrats on your first post with the new CM team! You deserve it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful and besides being so super crafty - you are so organized and with-it too!! Oh, how I wish I lived close enough to spend time with you and be around you - then maybe some of your awesomeness would rub off on me!! I could learn so much from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...