With Paper Pumpkin each month a unique kit arrives at your doorstep which includes everything you need to create a fun project (which varies from month to month). This month featured 4 gift bags and 6 cards with envelopes as pictured (what you can't see in the picture is that the backs of the notecards were an Island Indigo blue color so I chose to cut many of them up and use both sides).
I decided to challenge myself to take the exclusive stamp set that comes with this kit (pictured below) and add in only some of my own white cardstock and some matching inks to make 8 unique cards using the supplies in the box. I didn't even photograph my 4 bags because I ended up making those up as pictured. ;)
Card No. 1:
Card No. 2:
Card No. 3:
Card No. 4:
Card No. 5:
Card No. 6:
Card No. 7:
Card No. 8:
If this fun little kit looks like something you might enjoy, you can currently get 50% off your first two months by using the link HERE and the promo code "SAVE50" through June 10th.
I loved how these were so easy to take on the go with everything already pre-cut and coordinating. It would be fun to order these with a friend and assemble them together as a scrappy play date.
Here's a few details about these great kits:
- Each month they send a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! They have color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!
- Each kit includes exclusive stamps (that is only available through the kit), ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive!
- Each kit gives you at least a 30-minute creativity escape.
- They will ship your Paper Pumpkin kit on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- Shipping is included in the price you pay and there's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin kit subscription at anytime!
Stampin' Up also just released a new catalog with the new 2015-2017 in colors and loads of new stamps. If you are interested in placing an order I would love to recommend shopping through my friend Jo's website. You won't find a sweeter or more sincere person out there. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)