Today's card is all about yummy treats using an adorable stamp set exclusive to Simon Says Stamp called Ice Cream Dream. I decided it would be fun to stamp them in a circle which I achieved by lightly tracing an offset circle and drawing light spokes with my pencil to line up my images. When I was done stamping, I just erased my lines and colored them in pinks and browns with my Copic Markers (colors linked below).
To lend a more realistic look to my icy treats I added glossy accents to portions of the treats that I thought would be "wet". This card was so much fun to make and I find these darling images irresistible!
Supplies Used (available at Simon Says Stamp)
- Simon Says Clear Stamps ICE CREAM DREAM
- Memento TUXEDO BLACK Ink Pad
- Ranger Inkssentials GLOSSY ACCENTS Dimensional Adhesive 2 oz.
- Ranger Inkssentials MINI GLOSSY ACCENTS Glue Adhesive .5oz
- Neenah Classic Crest 80lb SMOOTH SOLAR WHITE Paper Pack 25 Sheets
- Copic Sketch Marker R000 CHERRY WHITE
- Copic Sketch Marker RV21 LIGHT PINK
- Copic Sketch Marker RV13 TENDER PINK
- Copic Sketch Marker YR30 MACADAMIA NUT
- Copic Sketch MARKER E33 SAND
- Copic Sketch Marker E23 HAZELNUT
- Copic Sketch Marker E25 CARIBE COCOA
- Copic Sketch Marker E27 AFRICANO
- Copic Sketch Marker YG25 CELADON GREEN