My first card is very near and dear to my heart. I personally designed this cutting file for an issue of Paper Crafts magazine that ended up being cancelled when the magazine folded. I had never challenged myself to create a file from scratch so it felt like a huge accomplishment for me and I'm very happy with how he turned out. Make sure to keep reading for a little treat I have for you down below. ;)
My second card uses THIS cutting file which I altered to include an extra layer for a more 3D look. For an extra touch of realism I created handmade tassles from solid twine and attached them with brads on both of my cards. For those of you who missed it, I previously shared a video showing my secrets to shaped cards HERE.
As a special thank you to all my sweet followers I am providing a free Silhouette cut file for this fun owl card (available to download HERE). I hope you enjoy him as much I enjoyed creating him.
Thanks so much for stopping by. :)
Other Supplies Used (available at Simon Says Stamp)
- Ranger Inkssentials MINI GLOSSY ACCENTS Glue Adhesive
- Ranger Inkssentials GLOSSY ACCENTS Glue Dimensional Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80lb SMOOTH SOLAR WHITE Paper Pack 25 Sheets
- Silhouette CAMEO Digital Cutting Machine
- Silhouette PORTRAIT Digital Cutting Machine
Other Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)