Monday, February 9, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer Card Share

Hello there!  I'm back today with the second part of my share using this month's "creative kit" at My Creative Scrapbook featuring Echo Park's Anything Goes collection (In case you missed my first post you can check it out HERE).  :)

Card No.1  Ice Cream Birthday Card (using Studio Calico journal card)


Card No.2  Layered Hexagon Hello Card

Card No.3  Bicycle Notecard (layered bicycle sticker over 4x3 Bicycle Journaling card)


Card No.4  Flamingo Hugs & Kisses Card  (using a simple journaling card with a notebook border punch--I covered a mismatched sentiment on the card with a little strip of the washi tape).


Card No.5  Floral Thank You Card-This card was made entirely with random scraps I had leftover.  :)




Also my tutorial is up today over at the My Creative Scrapbook Blog sharing how I made this flower using only a circle punch plus a few more tricks with washi tape.  :)


Make sure to check out the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery for loads of inspiration using these same supplies.  It's mind boggling to me all the beautiful things one can create from a single kit!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to be so slow in my commenting and visiting you but between getting ready for 10 days with my grandbabies and actually being here with them I have been just a touch busy!!! But I hope you know how amazing I think you are even when I don't get the chance to come and tell you right away!! These cards are so delightful - the thing that I love the best about them is that they each use patterned paper and matching embellishments in such perfect and dynamically designed ways!! Super impressive and I think that you use whatever products you have in ways that showcase and make me want whatever you have used!! Way to go - you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet. Seriously no worries. I hope you are enjoying time your grandbabies. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...