Up first a happy little Leapin' Dachshund card (using Critters from The Dog Park, Hats Off To You, Birthday Tags & Spring Showers dies). I used the dies to create masks and then airbrushed my background with copic markers.
I had time to squeeze in a second card with a more girly slant. For this one I let one of the original Lawn Fawn sets take center stage (using Bake Me A Cake, Belinda's Borders, Birthday Tags & Chit Chat for the flower print).
I had a lot of fun with this one. The "patterned paper" strip and glow of the candles turned out just the way I had envisioned. To finish off my candles I added a touch of glossy accents to the flames.
Unfortunately my streak of taking photos of the markers didn't last long as I didn't remember to do it for this one. :(
Thanks so much for stopping by and a big thanks to Lawnscaping Challenges for inspiring me to play along.
Supplies Used (available at Simon Says Stamp)
- Lawn Fawn Critters In The Dog Park Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Hats Off To You Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Chit Chat Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Birthday Tags Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Bake Me A Cake Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Lawn Cuts Dies
- Copic Airbrushing Compressor Air-Brushing Tool
- Copic ABS 3 Air-Brushing System
- Ranger Mini Glossy Accents .5oz
- Ranger Glossy Accents 2 oz.
- Copic Sketch Markers Set of 36 Most Popular Colors
Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)