Monday, December 1, 2014

A Pebbles Inc. Home For Christmas Tree Layout

Hi there!  Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?  Were you able to have more willpower than I did when it came to all the amazing crafty sales online?  ;)

Today I have a holiday layout to share using Pebbles darling Home For Christmas collection.  I am such a fan of this collection--It's really so fun and effortless to create with!


For this layout I wanted to find a way to showcase all the darling images and die-cuts from this collection and I was once again inspired by a wonderful sketch by Scrapbook Generations.


I chose to decorate each die-cut differently using an assortment of sequins, beads, jewels, glitter, pearls and buttons.  I love the extra detail and dimension these simple additions give my page.  You can see more detailed images of how I dressed up each square on my layout over at Pebbles blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are having a happy Monday!  :)






Supplies Used (Available at Scrapbook.com)


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout Mendi! I adore this collection, the papers are so fun and festive! I hope you and the family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...