Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Set of 2 Doodlebug Fall & Halloween Themed Cards

Hello there!  Today I have a couple of Doodlebug cards to share using two of their collections from last year.  My first card was inspired by a sketch found in Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking's October 2014 Issue.

To create my card I used various Doodlebug washi tapes & burgandy woodgrain paper from their Happy Harvest collection (and yellow striped washi tape by Queen & Company).  My sentiment was heat embossed in the center using a Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #7 mini stamp set.


Just in case you love to collect sketches like I do, here's the sketch...


My last card of the Halloween season uses Doodlebug's Halloween Parade paper (spider web print) along with a piece of purple polka-dot paper from their Haunted Manor collection.

This was created for a challenge to using stitching on your halloween cards so I created the web using black embroidery floss and add a little spider sticker topped with wiggle eyes.  The sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Happy Haunting set was stamped in two lines and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Thanks for hanging with me today.  I will be back on Halloween morning to share a Pebbles layout using their Thirty-One collection.  Until then...

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome - that washi tape card is simply so cool!! And the stitched spider web is amazing as well!! What cuteness you bring to the world!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...