Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Couple of School Themed Hipster "Geek Is Chic" Cards

I thought I would share a couple more school themed cards today before September totally passes me by.  ;)

This first one was published in the September issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine.  To create this adorable little guy I combined two different chick themed cutting files found HERE and HERE and paired it with a Doodlebug Bow Tie and hipster glasses stickers from their Day To Day collection.  A couple of sprinkles for the eyes and a little sentiment tag and I was done.  :)


This last one uses a sunglasses cutting file with some metallic silver paper for the lenses and a custom sentiment printed on my computer. I thought it would be fun to finish off my card with some of Doodlebug's washi tape for the centers of each pair of glasses.


Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the sweet comments. You guys are the best!  :)

1 comment:

  1. So cool and chic!! Love these cards - that chick is the funnest thing EVER!! Love how you added the washi tape to the glasses - what a great idea!! Also, I wanted to tell you thanks so much for the kind words you left on my blog!! You are such a sweet person and I enjoy you so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...