Friday, July 11, 2014

A Doodlebug Patriotic Parade Thank You Card

Just dropping in to share a quick little card I created for my local card club at Craft Warehouse using Doodlebug's Patriotic Parade collection.  I love how vibrant the colors are this collection and how the floral prints can be used all summer long.  :)

For my sentiment I used a sticker from the Stars & Stripes Quote Stickers, layering it over a flag from the Red, White & Blue Pixies Assortment.  A little Doodle twine and a yummy star sprinkles sticker and I was done.


I'll be back on Monday to share a fun new Birthday ensemble I made for Lori Whitlock.  I hope you have have a lazy and relaxing weekend.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Superb!! Love the use of a pixie for the main focal point of your card and those diagonal stripes really ROCK!! So very well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...