Friday, February 7, 2014

A Technique Tuesday Hugs & Smooches Valentine's Day Card

For today's project I have a Valentine's day card using papers from American Crafts XOXO collection and a combination of cute sentiment stamps by Technique Tuesday (Puffy Hearts and Hash Tags & More).


For my card base, I used the Heart Card Silhouette cutting file by Studio Ilustrado and just omitted the interior heart cutouts, instead using those hearts to cut out from different patterned papers.  I had tried something similar by hand on this card HERE (fussy cutting my own edge around the hearts), but this one went together so much quicker.  If you like the look of the other card with larger hearts, I imagine it would be pretty easy to adjust the size accordingly.  ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome weekend!  :)


4 comments:

  1. I love your projects Mendi, they are gorgeous! Have become a follower so I won't miss any of them in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. The hearts on the side are clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black with the pastels...another gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...