For today's card I went a little bit rustic with a natural kraft background and basic everyday papers by Jillibean Soup from their soup staples collections found HERE and HERE. This is another one I created with the challenge of not using any holiday themed products (aside from my sentiment stamp).
To create my ornaments I used circle punches and cut apart a scalloped circle for the ornament toppers. These were fun to decorate with small scraps I had laying around. A little red jute from American crafts with a sentiment banner to hide my strings and I was done.
- Kraft Paper- Recollections
- Cardstock- Neenah (solar white)
- Patterned Paper- Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup (Sharp Cheddar Cheese), Soup Staples (Red Sugar, Red Salt & Green Salt)
- Circle Punches- EK Success
- Scalloped Circle Die- Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
- Other Dies- Papertrey Ink RickRack Border & Heart Prints
- Sentiment Stamp- Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments
- Ink- Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox (Olive Pastel, Warm Red, Chestnut Roan)
- Twine- American Crafts
- Rhinestones- Kaisercraft
I will be back tomorrow with a winter themed layout I created for Technique Tuesday! :)