Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 26- A Jillibean Soup Ornament Christmas Card

Welcome to Day 26 of my holiday inspiration series.  We're in the home stretch now!  ;)  

For today's card I went a little bit rustic with a natural kraft background and basic everyday papers by Jillibean Soup from their soup staples collections found HERE and HERE.  This is another one I created with the challenge of not using any holiday themed products (aside from my sentiment stamp).  

To create my ornaments I used circle punches and cut apart a scalloped circle for the ornament toppers.  These were fun to decorate with small scraps I had laying around.  A little red jute from American crafts with a sentiment banner to hide my strings and I was done.  



Supply List

I will be back tomorrow with a winter themed layout I created for Technique Tuesday!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Mendi I just LOVE this card! I am going to have to copy this card ... love your ornaments! This is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...