Every once in awhile a big wave of inspiration hits which was the case with this Christmas tree made up of school & fall themed papers. I created this one for a call to create Christmas cards with non-holiday products so I tried my best to find papers that accentuated the red and green colors, mixing papers from 4 different manufacturers. I wasn't able to find a just the right pencil embellishment in my stash so I created my own with a Silhouette cutting file (linked below). I can imagine you could create so many fun variations on this with whatever school themed products you might have on hand. :)
My Supply List
- Cardstock- Neenah (solar white), Bazzill Basics (red)
- Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Farmhouse "Farmers Market" & "Apple Pie", Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup "Sharp Cheddar Cheese" & "Fresh Apple Slices", My Minds Eye On The Bright Side "White Woode", Echo Park Everyday Eclectic "Kraft/Wood"
- Pencil diecut- School Stuff Silhouette cutting file by Rivka Wilkins
- Bakers Twine- The Twinery
- Border Punches- EK Success
- Sentiment Stamp- Papertrey Ink "Year of the Flowers: Poinsettias"
- Pigment Ink- Versafine Onyx Black
- Chalk Ink- Colorbox (assorted colors)
- Font- Wendy Medium (for the word teacher)
- Thread- Gutermann
Thanks for swing by today. Hope you have an awesome weekend blessed with short shopping lines and some relaxing downtime! :)