Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 16- A Jingle Bell Shaped Christmas Card

Hi there!  Today I have another shaped Christmas Card to share.  By now I think it's no secret how much I LOVE making these.

I thought it would be really fun to cut a jingle bell from metallic paper on my Silhouette Cameo, but in an effort to conserve this precious commodity I decided to create my card base first from white cardstock and then just add the metallic piece to the top.  This also had the added benefit of being able to sandwich some black cardstock behind the bottom portion of my bell.


I finished off my bell with a Papertrey Ink Fillable Frame #9 tag diecut from Echo Park's This and That Christmas Poinsettias Paper and stamped my sentiment using Hero Arts Joy To All Stamp Set.  The snowflake was punched with Martha Stewart's Himalayan Snowflake Punch from American Craft POW glitter paper and topped with a Queen & Company Twinkle Goosebump.  Wow!  That was a mouthful!  ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...