Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 15- A Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Card

Another day, another card.  :)

Today I used some more of my Teresa Collin Christmas Cottage scraps to create a tradtional themed Christmas card.  For this one I wanted to play with my Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia die that I picked up last year and never got around to using.  What I love most about my Sizzix dies is that they can cut through so many materials.  I decided to pull out some thick craft felt to lend a little texture to my card.

This design would be so easy to mass produce.  You just might want to rethink the felt and bulky pearl in favor of materials with a lower profile to fit through the mail.  ;)



My Supply List
  • Cardstock- Craft Supply
  • Patterned Paper- Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage (tiny flowers, sentiments)
  • Borders Strips- Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage
  • Pearl- Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage
  • Washi Tape- MT Masking Tape (Shippou Beni)
  • Die- Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia
  • Stamps- Hero Arts Joy To All
  • Ink- Versafine Onyx Black
  • Felt- Kunin Rainbow Classic Felt (ruby)
Thanks for hanging with me today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...