Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 14- A Carta Bella Merry & Bright Christmas Card

Welcome to Day 14 of my holiday inspiration series.  We're nearly halfway there.  It's hard to believe Christmas Eve is in two weeks!  OK, enough stressing...

Today I have a card to share using Carta Bella's Merry & Bright collection.  I had so much fun mixing things up a bit by pairing different brands together to create one cohesive look.  I paired a Hero Arts Sentiment stamp with dies by Papertrey Ink and My Favorite Things.

I must say that I am getting a ton of mileage from my Hero Arts Joy To All stamp set this year.  For this card I masked off the rest of the surrounding sentiment by covering the unwanted words with scotch tape, then inked it up and removed the tape before stamping.  What you're left with is just the one word inked up which is awesome and so easy (I have Betsy Veldman to thank for this tip).


My Supply List
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all your sweet feedback.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...