After much debate over her theme she finally settled on a Black, White and Lilac Paris themed slumber party with spa-like gift bags and activities.
These were her Birthday invitations. I made them with various Silhouette cutting files, cardstock, vinyl and my printer.
- Card Kit Elegant (by Lori Whitlock)
- Diamond Border (sm)
- Paris (by Hero Arts)
- Eiffel Tower (by Hero Arts)--Also used this to create the 3D Eiffel Tower Table decoration pictured in the photo above.
- MA Sexy Font
For her cupcakes, I cut liners on my Silhouette from Echo Park Dots & Striped patterned paper and created matching toppers using Doodlebug's new lilac pixies which I cut in half.
- Bracket Edge Cupcake Holder (by Lori Whitlock)
- 5 Scalloped Circles (by Lori Whitlock)
- Dog Swirly Poodle (by Samantha Walker)
I was so excited after creating her invites to discover that Lori Whitlock had created a treat bag topper that matched our invites perfectly! We filled each bag with a facial mask, eos lip balm and nail polish to use the night of the party.
As a last minute addition I decided to make some matching thank you cards last night. My daughter was so spoiled with everything she received and the girls were so appreciative of the work I put into everything that I wanted to make them a special card. I have officially used every square inch I had of this lilac cardstock so I could only afford the small splash of color. ;)
- Stampin' Up Sizzix Top Note Die
- Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Thank You Stamp Set & Die
- Papertrey Ink Pinking Shears Border Die
- Silhouette Eiffel Tower (by Snapdragon Snippets)
Well that about wraps it up. One party down and one more to go... I have started preparations for my youngest daughter's birthday party in October with a Despicable Me minion theme. :)
Thanks for stopping by.