Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Simple Stories Summer Fresh Card

Hi there!

How is your summer going so far?  I am madly working on a handful of projects that I can't share quite yet, but I thought in the meantime I would pop in and share a fun little card I made using Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection.


This one went together pretty quick and easy with the use of the stickers and journaling card (for the sentiment).  I had a lot of fun making it.  It was actually my first time cutting into the Summer Fresh collection which I had been hoarding for quite some time, but had never found the time to use.  I must make more time to create a layout too, because it's sooo CUTE!

Hope your are enjoying some sunshine in your neck of the woods.  ;)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...