Monday, April 15, 2013

An Echo Park "About A Boy" 2-page 8x8 Layout

It's Monday which means I have another layout today featuring products by the amazing Lori Whitlock!  Yay!  :)  Today I'm sharing another 2-page 8x8 layout that I made for my Mother-in-law's mini album.






I was so happy to discover that Echo Park's "About A Boy" papers designed by Lori were a perfect match for my photos!  I turned to Lori's LW Tall font for my title.  I love that it fit the space I had available perfectly.



I repurposed her reindeer shape for my little fawn cut from the wood grain patterned paper...
 

... And used her 12x12 Circle Background Shapes (scalloped circle) and 3-pc Valentines set (heart) for my journaling box.



To recap, I used the following cutting files designed by Lori available at her online store HERE (or directly at the links below):

LW Tall Font
Reindeer (Silhouette store only)
12x12 Background Circle 3
Valentines set

Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek and for all the sweet comments that have been left.  :)

2 comments:

  1. you are amazingly talented Mendi!! love the layout - am always inspired by your projects!
    http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mendi this is just gorgeous. You always do the best work! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...