Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"You're Just my Type" Valentine's Day card

Today I have a fun shaped Valentine's Day card suitable for the man in your life. 


For this one I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out Lori Whitlock's bracket shaped card available here or here and a typewriter cutting file available here by Jennifer Wambach.  My sentiment was stamped using Lawn Fawn's Just My Type stamp set.  The XOXO's Papers are by My Mind's Eye and the stripe and newsprint papers are from a 6x6 Echo Park This and That paper pad.  :)

Thanks for taking a peek!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Mendi!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Mendi...you're so creative...love your choice of papers (the newsprint & the "XO" paper are so perfect!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...