Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter CHA- Technique Tuesday- Day #2

I'm back today to share another layout I put together for Technique Tuesday's booth for CHA last week. 

For this layout I used older papers by My Little Shoebox and a super fun new line of stamps designed by Teri Anderson called Happyville!




I had the pleasure of playing with Happyville Home and Happyville Sunshine (and a cute tab from the Noted set also designed by Teri).  There are so many other cute sets in this collection that I can't wait to play with!  :)
 
All the sets I used are now available on their website and shipping out! You can check out the full release by Technique Tuesday here.  Thanks for peeking!  :)



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous home and page, Mendi! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there! Love this page. Such cute stamps! I really love the trees and the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your new home is gorgeous Mendi, and what a super cute page (your stitching continues to awe me!!). Both of those stamp sets are so cute (and just perfect for this page)---I'm especially loving that Happyville Sunshine kit! So cool that you got to make some projects for CHA---they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...