Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Girly Cherry Themed Layout

Hi there!

Back today to share another oldie, but goodie. This was a runner up layout that I created several years ago to possibly submit for the Craft Warehouse Queen contest (which I talked about yesterday).

It uses an old Bo Bunny collection (called Cherry Pie I think), but the red and green color scheme continues to be a favorite of mine.

The circle and cherry stems were traced onto the layout and then I took a paper piercer to create my stitching holes for some hand stitching. I used some of Tim Holtz crackle paint on the chipboard bookplate and rhinestones were added to the button cherries for a touch of little extra detail .

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies Used:
Cardstock- Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Cherry Pie Collection
Rub-ons- American Crafts
Chipboard bookplate- Basic Grey
Ribbon- May Arts (gingham), Bo Bunny (cherries)
Rhinestones- Me and My Big Ideas
Buttons-Craft Supply
Embroidery Floss- DMC
Corner Punch- EK Success (for scallop)
Circle Cutter- Fiskars
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the stitched circles with those small buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...