Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Jo' s Birthday Blog Hop with Pebbles Family Ties Mini Album

Hello there!  Today my scrappy friend and loyal blog follower, Jo Williams at Jo's Scrap Shack is celebrating her 4th blogaversary and asked if I would join in.  Of course I wanted to help her celebrate!  

You should be arriving here from Kellie's blog or if you are just joining in you can start at the beginning at Jo's blog.  There are lots of great prizes up for grabs from lots of awesome sponsors so make sure to check that out at the bottom of this post.  ;)

She asked each of us to share a non-card type project so I have a sweet mini album using some of my favorite papers from my stash from Pebbles Family Ties collection

Pebbles Inc. Family Ties Mini Album by Mendi Yoshikawa

Years ago I bought these "edgy" mini albums by Bo Bunny in every color and I thought it was finally time to put one to use (I still have so many in my stash).  I love how they allow you to see a peek of each set of pages below and how you can show off a lot of pretty patterned papers at a glance.

Sadly I realize these particular mini albums are hard to come by these days, but you can fashion a similar version by cutting it from Silhouette chipboard using some great cutting files by Lori Whitlock found HERE.

Pebbles Inc. Family Ties Mini Album by Mendi Yoshikawa

I had so much fun personalizing each set of pages with their own unique touches (you can click on the photos and scroll through them to see them larger).
Pebbles Inc. Family Ties Mini Album by Mendi Yoshikawa
Pebbles Inc. Family Ties Mini Album by Mendi Yoshikawa

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.  I hope I've inspired you to get some of your favorite family photos documented in a fun mini album perfect for your coffee table.

Your next stop in the hop is Linsey's Blog.  If you happen to get lost, here's a list of the full line-up for this two-day blog hop event.  ;)

Day 1- May 3rd

Day 2- May 4th


There are some awesome sponsors and prizes up for grabs...



All hoppers must leave a comment and subscribe to each designer's blog to be eligible to win prizes.  You have until 11:50 pm EST on May 6th to leave comments and winners will be announced on May 7th on Jo's Scrap Shack.

20 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS mini album! The papers coordinate so well~awesome colors and fun elements! Great project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mini album! I love your paper choices and color combo! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your sweet album. Love it.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous mini album Mendi!! I LOVE this collection by Pebbles. I have this collection as well but have hoarded it until I find the perfect photos to pair it with. I love your photos of the family. You do have such a beautiful family ... and I love how you decorated and embellished each album page. I want to thank you very much for participating in my 4th blogaversary celebration again this year and I also want to thank you so very much for sponsoring it as well! Your gift to this special occasion is very generous, so thank you my friend! It means so very much to have you be apart of something so special and meaningful to me and each year that you are by my side through it, makes it all that much more special.
    Love ya girl!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mendi, your project is so wonderful. What a great gift idea! Thanks for the inspiration! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful album. Love all the details.
    Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mendi,
    This is just Stunning!!! Such darling details!! I absolutely love the DP!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little album you have created! I love the papers!
    pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful little album you have created! I love the papers!
    pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a beautiful album, love the colours and all the establishments!!!
    just stunning X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful album and the colour combinations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a fun and wonderful mini album. I just love those colors, so bright and cheerful! cute cute pictures as well, what a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful mini-album. Love the colors your chose. Fabulous photos!!!
    So glad to be a follower of your blog!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful mini! great job! new follower!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so well done!! Love this Pebbles line and I have a mini album like this to spruce up!! What fun it is to see you and your sweet family in this WONDERFUL mini album!! You are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your album is so adorable! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous album! I do love how each page is a bit smaller than the next so you can see the different papers and edges; so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...