Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pebbles Inc. We Go Together Childrens Valentine's Day Treats



Hello!  I'm hoping this post isn't coming too late...  For those of you who thrive at the last minute, this project is for you.  ;)  Today I am sharing a quick idea for Valentine's Day treats, perfect for your child to exchange with fellow classmates using Pebbles adorable "We Go Together" collection.


As soon as I saw these darling little valentines that come 12 to a sheet, I knew I wanted to create a fun little project with them for my daughter.  These little treat sleeves were just the ticket.  I love how you can get 3 treat bags from a single sheet of 12x12 paper and how they're a snap to put together assembly line style.  I made mine while indulging in an episode of "The Bachelor".   :)


I shared a little tutorial on how I created these over at Pebbles blog HERE. They are super easy and quite reasonable to create.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the sweet comments left.  They always make me feel so good.  :)

Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mendi, these are super cute! Just a heads up -- your tutorial link comes up as "page not found". Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know. I have fixed it now, but just in case you can find it here: http://pebblesincblog.com/2015/02/valentines-day-treats-kids.html

      Delete
  2. I am so grateful for this little tutorial and this wonderful idea - I am going to make something similar to this with Doodlebug's Happy Go Lucky line and some skittles!!! :) These all turned out so cute and once again you have convinced me of another product line that I really must have!! You are awesome at helping companies showcase their products!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...