Friday, January 30, 2015

Pebbles Winter Themed Snowflake Gift Bag & Pillow Box

Today I have two snowflake themed gift wrap ideas to share which were featured on Pebbles blog a couple weeks ago.  These quick and easy packaging ideas are perfect for your Winter Birthday gift giving needs.  


Up first I have a little gift bag I created with We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board.  I paired it with some papers from Pebbles Birthday Wishes collection.  I love how the addition of a simple snowflake punch gives these basic papers a completely new look!


To embellish the top of my bag I cut an extra 12" x 1.75" strip from the polka-dot paper.  I then punched a scalloped edge using a border punch.  I was able to use the same punch board to add the score lines and adhere it to the top of my little bag for a fun decorative element.  

To give my layered snowflake punches extra pizzazz, I added some Stickles "stardust" glitter to my punched pieces and topped them with an over-sized sequin and rhinestone.   When they were completely dry, I adhered them to a bow on the front of my bag with Beacon's 3-in-1 liquid adhesive.


For my other little gift box, I used We R Memory Keepers Pillow Box Punch Board, decorating it with more basic snowflake punches in my stash and some cute "to" and "from" stamps by Lawn Fawn.


To create the perfect sized belly band around my pillow box, I was able to use the same punch board to score my lines using my completed pillow box as a guide.  I love when I'm able to perform multiple tasks using one tool!








Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!!! I really love the paper and pretty shades of blue! Gorgeous job my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est vraiment très beau
    J'aime beaucoup
    Hello from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WOWed me with these lovely projects - they would have been perfect for my sister who has a January birthday - but Maybe I can make them for someone else dear -Love the tip about the belly band for the pillow box - my bands don't usually work out so well so thank you for the tip!!! Lovely colors, awesome products, and gorgeous snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...