Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Doodlebug 2015 Design Team!


Today Doodlebug announced their new team and I am so thrilled I have the opportunity to stay on for another year!  It's seriously a dream come true to work with these sweet ladies and with Doodlebug's fabulous products each month!  :)

Jennifer Beason  FL
@jenniwren32

Kathy Skou  MA
@ekskou

Lori Allred UT 
(DT Coordinator)
@allreddesign

Mendi Yoshikawa WA
@mendi_yoshikawa

Piali Biswas NJ
Visit Blog
@touchofcreation

Stephanie Buice  AL
@stephbuice

Tya Smith UT
@tyasmith3

Traci Penrod GA
@artsyalbums

Wendy Sue Anderson UT
@wendysuea

Melinda Spinks  Australia       
@melindaspinks

Silvia Barrera Mexico
@Silviabarrera

Vicki Boutin Canada          
@vickiboutin



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mendi! Looking forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my friend!! You deserve it and they are lucky to have you! I hope you will become one of my DT members once I relaunch my company back up! Your work is absolutely beautiful and you are one talented lady! You are my inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...