Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Technique Tuesday Memory Keeper Studio Layout

I have a new layout to share using a couple fun, new products by Technique Tuesday!  Just in case you missed it, they introduced 2 new clubs last month with one club for stamps called Memory Keepers Studio and one for dies called Fresh Cut Studio.

They give the option of purchasing them month to month with the stamp sets being $15 and the dies $10 or you can become a member and enjoy even greater benefits! Members enjoy a 25% discount off each month's studio product, a 15% discount on coordinating products, automatic delivery, (low $2 shipping within the USA) plus free shipping on additional products!  That's a sweet deal!

The August stamp set was called Going Places with a coordinating die set so I created a fun travel inspired layout about our recent trip to Universal Studios in Osaka, Japan.



I had so much fun cutting out the little travel icons from thin cork and then stamping a few of the images from the stamp set it a random pattern.  Even my hexagons were done using that same die set!


For my tag I heat embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder and stamped the globe from the set on a punched circle!  I love how well the stamp images match my photos!


To pull my layout together I used papers to match the colors in my photos from Echo Park's All About A Boy collection designed by Lori Whitlock.  My title was created using American Crafts Thickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok, ok! I hope you are ready for me to gush over the absolute, total, and complete coolness that is this layout!! Let's start with that awesome wood grain paper, what a stellar choice for this layout!! That border strip of octagons - OH MY GOODNESS!! Looks so awesome and such details and more great coordinating of papers and icons and stuff!!! LOVE that ribbon tab with the button and the denim tag - so cute!! Love the details you added to the tag - so clever!! And then there is the stitching and the utterly cool title. Did you add the white stitching to those letters or were they like that? Either way, they are an excellent complement to this layout!! The pic of your daughter is very good and love the tie in with the picture of the world too! You just make me happy and I love seeing your work!! Great job, wish I had ore words to express but I can't find them!!!! Have a fantastic night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You always warm my heart. :) The letters came with the stitching on them. I really didn't need another set of Thickers (since I have a huge addiction to them already), but when I saw them at the store they had to come home with me. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow,you did a phenominal job on this layout.The cuts are beautiful,the cork is a perfect choice, an you stamped with precision.OUTSTANDING JOB ON THIS LAYOUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fabulous. Hope you don't mind if I copy some of your excellent ideas. I'll give you full credit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...