Monday, August 4, 2014

Pebbles Inc. Design Team Announcement!!!

I've been sitting on a secret that I have wanted to shout from the rooftops.  Pebbles has invited me to join their new design team!  Really?  Me?  I still can't believe it...  

This may sound corny, but as someone who has tried out for their previous teams for two years running and faced the sting of disappointment I'm living proof that you should never give up on your dreams.  ;)  I am beyond thrilled to be joining these six other talented ladies that I look up to and admire.  







Be sure to check out everyone's amazing blogs!  :)

Wendy Sue Anderson 

I must say there are so many more previous team members who's work I also adore--I have some big shoes to fill for sure.  Thank you Pebbles for taking a chance on this "newbie".

7 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see you on the list this morning. HUGE congratulations to you! You will have such a wonderful time on the team. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky! I'm very excited, but also a little sad... It would have been fun to serve on a team together again. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Juliana! That means so much--You are definitely in that group of people whose work I admire big time. ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Mendi-well deserved!!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome opportunity to let your natural, creative talents SHINE!!! I am so very excited for you - can you see me doing a happy dance?!? You, go, girl!! You will rock this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...