Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Technique Tuesday Card with Stamping on Cork

I've been busy trying my best to cross things off my ever growing "to do" list, but I wanted to pop in to share a card I made awhile back where I stamped and heat embossed on cork.  I used Technique Tuesday's Chevrons Two Step set  to stamp across 3 cork tags with Versamark ink and various American Crafts Zing embossing powders.


My tags were cut out using an old Sizzix Originals die which I set with We R Memory Keeper eyelets and topped with American Crafts twine bows.  I finished my card with a sentiment from another one of my favorite Technique Tuesday stamp sets called Simply You by Ali Edwards.  

It's a lot of fun experimenting with stamping on unusual materials.  I hope I have inspired you to try something new.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty awesome!! I love the chevron on the cork and think it is cool how the whole project turned out!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...