Monday, May 5, 2014

Lori Whitlock Teacher's Gift & Card Ideas

I have some projects up on Lori Whitlock's blog today. With another school year coming to a close for many of us, I thought I would share with you some gift and card ideas for teachers!


I love decorating basic wood plaques that can double as hall passes!  For today's projects I turned to Lori's paper collection called Summer Bliss which she designed for Echo Park, pairing it with several of her cutting shapes and fun Bubble Letter Font.  The beauty of this project is that it could all be entirely made with a 6x6 paper pad!  :)


Next up is a thank you card using another one of Lori's fonts which I used to print my custom sentiment.  I love that when you purchase one of Lori's fonts you can use it for both your computer journaling and then again to die cut your titles!


To create my projects today I used the following cutting files available for purchase in Lori's shop:


I hope I've inspired you to create some handmade gifts and cards for the teachers in your lives.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gifts for the teachers! Teachers have a HUGE role in our children's lives and they spend equal time if not more time with our children then we do.. they definitely deserve to be thanked and appreciated for all they do! Love these gifts my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...