Monday, February 3, 2014

An Echo Park Love Story Ombre Heart Valentine's Day Card

Hi there!  Popping in today to share a diecut heart card I made using Echo Park's Love Story collection (designed by Lori Whitlock) and a simple heart shape on my Silhouette software.

For this card I wanted the hearts to get progressively bigger from top to bottom AND I wanted to create an ombre effect by slowly transitioning from pink to red with the various patterned papers.  With this design goal in mind, the Silhouette was the perfect tool!  It was so easy to line them up and size them as needed.  I finished off my card with a little hand-stitched felt heart and a sticker label from the collection kit.


This was another fun and fairly easy card to make!  If you don't happen to own a Silhouette machine, you could also use THIS heart die set by Lawn Fawn for a similar look.

Thanks so much for swinging by!  :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...