Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another Doodlebug Sweethearts Valentine's Day layout

Welcome!  I hope you all had an awesome weekend full of rest and relaxation!  :)  Today I have another layout to share using Doodlebug's fun new Sweethearts collection.  These papers are so hard to put down!


For this one I thought it would try and create an ombre look of sorts by diecutting the papers using Lawn Fawn's Heart Lawn Cuts.  It was my first time breaking them in and I can tell they will become a frequently used favorite of mine.  Such a great versatile set!

For my "Love" title I diecut the word using a Silhouette/KI Memories cutting file found HERE.


I thought Doodlebug's adorable mini love notes were the perfect embellishment for a layout celebrating my daughter's class party and their ceremony of opening Valentines!

2 comments:

  1. Mendi......This is such a charming LO....it makes me miss my years of teaching elementary age children :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love this...love how this layout really lets the photos take center stage...love those 2 cutie girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...