For this card I wanted to capture a sense of movement so I decided to have them leaping around a snowy globe of sorts. To get three to fit on a card though I had to switch to a larger 7x5 card base. I couldn't find just the right sentiment to capture the mood of these happy guys so I created my own on my Silhouette Cameo with red vinyl (and my printer).
To color my little guys I cut 6 of them, stamping 3 with a black Memento Ink and coloring in with Copic Markers. For the other 3, I stamped them again with red and green pigment ink, cutting off the bodies and layering over my other images. Since the sweater portion of the image is solid this is a great way to escape being forced to have a gray sweater. I finished off my card with some Stickles glitter glue over the polka-dots for a little sparkle.
- Cardstock- Bazzill (navy), Neenah (solar white)
- Stamps & matching Dies-Hero Arts / Sizzix Holiday Cheer
- Ink-Memento (tuxedo black), Colorbox Pigment (Moss Green, Cranberry)
- Pens- Copic
- Red Vinyl-Silhouette
- Fonts-KG As The Deer & KG Love You Through It
- Glitter-Stickles “Frosted Lace”
- Red Rhinestones-Kaisercraft
I can't help but smile when I see these reindeer. I hope they bring you holiday cheer! :)