Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 21- A Lori Whitlock Christmas Day Digital Layout

After days and days of cards I'm so excited to finally have a scrapbook layout to share!  I've really missed my first love of working with photos, but I wanted to get the majority of my cards done and shared before it's too late.  ;)

I designed this layout for the last page of my digital 8x8 Shutterfly Custom photo book.  I actually took these photos quite early in November because I wanted to take advantage of a sale and get my books ordered in time for my husband to hand deliver them to his Mom in Japan during a business trip in early December.  Sadly the "real" Santa that we visit every year wasn't there yet and they had some bad stand-in.  After getting my youngest all dressed up with her hair brushed (a rarity) I was pretty bummed, but rather than pay for photos I wouldn't be happy with we decided to steal a few shots using his elaborate display as a backdrop.  I actually thought they turned out pretty cute.





I used the following digital kits (and a 2Peas sketch by Nichol Magouirk) to create today's layout:



Thanks for stopping by.  I have a couple more layouts to share soon (I promise).  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout my friend and the pictures are beautiful. I cannot believe how much your girls have grown! I've seen it in your photos the past year now and they are growing so fast. WOW lol ... but you did take some great photos!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...