Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 3- Doodlebug & Papertrey Ink Holiday Gift Tags

Welcome to Day 3 of my Holiday Inspiration series.  Did any of you hit the stores and shop the night away?  I must be crazy, but it's sort of a tradition with my sisters and I.  I already have most of my Christmas shopping done, but I am addicted to collecting my favorite TV shows on DVD and there's really no better time to do it than the day after Thanksgiving.  ;)

Today I thought I would share a couple of gift tag ideas pairing Papertrey Ink dies and stamps with papers from Doodlebug's North Pole collection from last year.

This first one uses Papertrey Ink's Shape Up Snowman Dies and Mini Stamps.  I cut two of the white body and hats and then sandwiched the two bodies together with a hat on both sides (so it looked cute if it accidently flipped over).  I added a scored fold line on the back piece right between the rhinestone "buttons" so that I could stamp my "to and from" inside.  I embellished him with a frayed piece of ribbon topped with a doodlebug button for his scarf, jewels for buttons and doodle twine to hang him from a special package.


For my second tag set I used Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale #3 die and their Fillable Frames #9 Mini Stamp Set along with stickers and papers from Doodlebug's North Pole collection and ribbon & brads by American Crafts.


Well, I need go to bed. I'm exhausted.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!  :)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...