Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter CHA- Technique Tuesday- Day #3

I have a third layout to share today that I designed for Technique Tuesday's booth at CHA.  I had so much fun playing with so many of their new "toys." 

For this 8x8 layout I used an older paper line by We R Memory Keepers (called Whiteout) and some seriously cool new stamp sets designed by the amazing Ali Edwards!



I love Ali's handwriting (don't we all?) and what could be better than alphabet stamps using her famous penmanship?!  For this one I used a Remember This story card along with the Handwritten Capitals and Handwritten Lowercase sets.  I also threw in a bit of the Big Day and Good Day sets also designed by Ali (and a heart button from Teri's Button Up Set).  Here's the full view of these amazing sets:

 


All the sets I used are now available on their website and shipping out! You can check out the full release by Technique Tuesday here.   I'll be back tomorrow with my last layout to share.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And how wonderful that your work was displayed at CHA!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright, fun page...lovin' those colors!! You've been a busy, scrappin' gal!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...