Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Technique Tuesday CHA Sneak Peek

Hey there!

I'm back today with a second Technique Tuesday sneak peek!  :)

Today's 8x8 layout features the debuting Turn 29 and other new sets designed by the amazingly awesome Teri Anderson!

The cupcake, candles and banners all were stamped using the Turn 29 set.  The tab was taken from the Noted set, the words "you" and "superstar" from the Seriously Rad set and the word "rock" from a mini set called Dude.  :)









You can see more cool Technique Tuesday CHA sneak peeks revealed at the link HERE.

Here's a full view of the stamp set I used (shipping January 21st)


Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the sweet comment that have been left this week!  I hope you have an awesome weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable...love all the fun stamps you were able to incorporate on just one page!! I really need to use my stamps on pages more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...