Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Two Summer Layouts

Hey there!

Continuing with my OLD (old) layouts, here are a couple summer themed ones I came across. As I was sorting through everything I realized I have so many ancient favorites saved on my computer that I probably need to start sharing multiples a day. Someday soon here I will take the time to photograph more of my layouts from the past year (I promise). :)

This one used products from Making Memories Noteworthy collection along with a KI Memories Lace overlay. Remember how hot those both were when they came out?  Oh, and the huge bracket fad... Seems like distant memories now.  ;)


This one used Basic Grey's Sultry Collection (yet another blast from the past, but there are still so many products on the market with these same colors and patterns so I guess you could call it timeless).  :)  I also just realized that most likely both of these layout utilized the same sketch as they are so similar in design--I love a good versatile sketch!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts and your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would still be a great sketch to use...I especially love the 2nd layout with those adorable photos and that way-cute button heart! It's been really fun seeing some of your "oldie but goodie" layouts Mendi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...