Monday, August 13, 2012

"A Day In The Life" 2-Page Layout

Hey there!

Did you all have a wonderful weekend?  I spent most of my Sunday after church playing with my blog.  Check out the new little "tabs" at the top of my blog under my header!!!  Those little babies took me almost all day to add so I'm feeling particularly proud of myself that I finally got it all to work.  LOL!  :)



Continuing with blasts from my past, this week I will be focusing on sharing some of my favorite 2-Page layouts.  I used to exclusively make double pages and was quite resistant to switching to single pages long after they became popular, but I eventually did learn to love them and now if feels odd going back from time to time.  With that being said, sometimes there is just too much to say to squeeze onto one little page.  :)


I made this one many years back (as you can see from the Spring 2008 date stamp), but I still love how it worked out with the columns and the flower on the far left. I sewed around each petal and then sanded the edges to reveal the paper's white core. The white polka-dots in the patterned paper were covered by white brads for a little extra texture.  Patterned Paper was by My Mind's Eye's and the days of the week rub-on's are by good ol' Scenic Route. If I recall, these were some of the best rub-ons I've ever used--Man, I miss that company! :)



Thanks for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love how you documented an "average day"...and that flower on the first page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...