Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Peas September's Stretch Your Sketch

I'm just now getting around to sharing my take on this month's Stretch Your Sketch Challenge by Jennifer Gallacher over at 2Peas.

Here's the sketch she challenged us with...


And here's my take on it...




I searched through my photos looking for anything that might work and I came across these photos of my nephew from years ago. Then I found the doodlebug paper in the perfect shade of blue and the rest just fell into place. So happy to finally have these sweet photos finally in an album (and I actually kind of enjoyed doing a boyish page for a change). :)

Supplies:
Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Stamps (car)
Technique Tuesday Stamps ("sweet")
Versafine Ink
Basic Grey Label Stickers
American Crafts Thickers
Making Memories Alpha Type Stickers
Making Memories Buttons
Die-Namics Bracket Label Die
Other: Thread, Corner Chomper


Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...